Emily is strong (and occasionally strong-willed). She may think she knows best most of the time, but most of the time she's right! Every group of friends needs someone caring and sensible and that's Emily. Emily is a enhanced emerald green engine with shiny paintwork. She is the new member of the steam team. She works mostly on the Main Line and once ran the Misty Valley Branch Line. She also has her own set of coaches. Emily acts as a sisterly figure to the other engines and though she can be bossy at times, she has a big heart.
Young conductors can send Emily racing along to deliver coal across the island of Sodor with this Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway push-along toy train from Fisher-Price. Crafted from sustainably sourced wood and designed to look just like the character from the show, this Emily Engine and Coal-Car makes a great gift for any Thomas & Friends fan. Thomas & Friends Wooden Railway toys are built to last, so young conductors can create their own railway adventures again and again.
- Push-along toy train featuring Thomas & Friends character, Emily, and an attachable cargo car full of "coal"
- Made from sustainably sourced wood for memories that last
- Push to send Emily and her cargo racing along any Thomas & Friends wooden track (Track sets sold separately.)
- Comes with magnetic connectors to easily attach other engines, tenders, cargo cars and vehicles (Each sold separately and subject to availability.)
- Great gift for toddlers and preschool kids ages 2 years and older